MillerNet HR Solutions is an HR Consultancy firm working in all industries providing any HR solution for our clients across Western Canada. We also provide excellent Executive Leadership and Coaching for teams or individuals.
Our Amazing client – geoLOGIC is a Calgary-based company that provides innovative analytic and data solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. We value a respectful and diverse workplace, believe success should be celebrated and offer numerous opportunities for growth.
Our flagship product geoSCOUT is the premier decision support tool in the industry. The geoLOGIC Data Centre (gDC) supplies customers and software partners with high-quality data in an open Public Petroleum Data Model. gDC Web is a web-based search tool which allows our customers to quickly look up well and land information anywhere they have an internet connection.
Our Software Developers in the online services group oversee a variety of development tasks in a growing and evolving environment. The gDC team is responsible for geoLOGIC’s online data delivery and the development of the data quality assurance system for all our internal ETL processes.
You bring 3 to 5 years of experience in software development with a strong team focus, a self-motivated drive for creating quality products, and experience collaborating with a technical cross-functional team. You have been involved with the entire software development lifecycle from inception to release and support and have extensive experience with database-driven software.
How will you spend your day?
- Developing new API’s using the Microsoft stack
- Collaborating closely with other departments, e. Database Developers and Front end/UX developers
- Optimization of existing methods and database queries
- Writing unit tests and documentation for your code
- Providing operational support in our continuous integration environment
Ready to apply? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
- C# – with a preference for WPF, WCF, and ASP.NET
- Experience in an agile environment and are comfortable being involved in sprint planning
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Excellent experience in SQL querying and optimization
- Basic knowledge of Oil and Gas is considered an asset
- GIS experience is considered an asset
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Please send your resume and cover letter with Sr. Software developer to [email protected]
MillerNet HR Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those that have been chosen for an interview will be contacted.