Licensed Portfolio Manager
Licensed Portfolio Manager
This is a gem of an opportunity for the right Licensed Portfolio Manager. Within two years of successful employment, the Portfolio Manager will take over the book of the President as the President will be tasked with revamping the financial industry as we know it. This IS a game changer. My highly successful Wealth Management client is an IIROC member firm, founded 40 years ago, and is one of Canada’s leading independent financial services brokers. The team specializes in providing world-class financial advice and tailored solutions to mass affluent and high net worth individuals. My client is conveniently located in Calgary’s beltline.
Providing sophisticated investment advice and wealth management services. My clients’ services are diverse and include Portfolio Management, Retirement Planning, Tax, Estate and Insurance Planning. Their high-performance team consistently provides advanced, bespoke services for our clients, which in turn drives new opportunities for growth.
Salary for this role is $120k to start. After 24 months, the compensation will be above $200k. Only apply if this fits in with your salary expectations.
We are currently looking for a Licensed Portfolio Manager to manage and grow our assets under management who has successfully completed the CFA or CIM program. This is a combination of client interface, consultative solutions selling AND getting into the nitty gritty details of finance. We cannot have one skill without the other. The successful candidate, reporting to the President, will be an integral part of the team delivering integrated financial solutions with high attention to detail to our loyal and dedicated client base while providing timely responsiveness and counseling to continue adding value to our cliental.
- Minimum 5+ years industry experience.
- MUST Have: Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Investment Manager designation
- MUST currently be licensed as a portfolio manager
- Advanced MS Office skills, build complex Excel spreadsheets, create documents, One Note
- High level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Comfortable dealing with clients of high net worth. Able to disseminate fine details for understanding and maintain long term relationships. The little touches matter
- Excellent accuracy, time management, problem solving and organization skills
- Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines
- Interface positively and proactively with internal and external clients
- Strong command of English language both written and verbal
- Education – University degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Commerce is preferred
Be part of a growing team. MillerNet HR Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with Licensed Portfolio Manager in the Subject line.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.